Updated: Feb 11th 2014
Thank you to all that participated in our first session for U8′s and U10′s. Hope everyone enjoyed it and learned some new skills! We will resume again on March 1st for U12′s U14′s and U16′s.
- Boys U12 – FULL
- Girls U14 – FULL
- Girls U12 – 6 spots OPEN
- Boys U14 – 1 spot OPEN
WYS Winter Skills sessions will start January 4th and go through March. They will be at Northeast Elementary school.
These sessions are FREE but please Register below if you are going to participate.
What to expect:
- Week 1 – Dribbling For Control
- Week 2 – Turns Off a Dribble
- Week 3 – Passing
- Week 4 – Dribbling For Speed/Beat a Defender
- Week 5 – Review/Fun Day
This year our Winter Skills Sessions will be run by PROformance Soccer Academy. Alex Fisher will be the same coach week to week for all sessions. He is currently the Men’s Assistant coach for UMASS Boston as well as the Boys U11 Premiere team for the Scorpions Soccer Club in Braintree, MA. WYS Head coaches and Assistant coaches are expected to help run the sessions if they are available that day.
If you have any questions about the sessions feel free to email Paul Bucelwicz.
Northeast Elementary school
70 Putney Ln, Waltham, MA 02451
Saturday January 4th – March 29th
There will be no indoor sessions the Saturday before and after Feb Vacation week.
If there is a cancellation due to weather conditions we will notify you via email and try our best to post the cancellation to our webpage.
Drop off/Pick up:
Players should show up 10 mins before their session and be ready to start on time. You can drop your child off – you do not need to stay in the gym while they are there but please pick them up on time and come inside to pick them up as we do not want any children outside unattended.
Jan 4th – Feb 8th:
- U8 Girls- 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM
- U10 Girls – 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- U8 Boys – 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM (Teams – 1:Black, 2:Tourq, 3:Navy, 4:Red)
- U8 Boys – 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM (Teams – 5:Forest Green, 6:White, 7:Orange, 8:Kelly Green)
- U10 Boys Teams 5-8 – 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM
- U10 Boys Teams 1-4 – 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM
- U10 Futsal – 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM (TBD)
March 1st – March 29th:
- U12 Girls- 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM
- U12 Boys – 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- U14 Boys – 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM
- U14 Girls – 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM
- U16 Girls – 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM
- U10 Girls Practice – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- U10 Futsal – 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM
What to bring:
- Indoor soccer shoes or sneakers. Bring a change of sneakers for snowy or wet days.
- Socks & Shin Guards
Every player should have an age appropriate BALL
- Size 4 – (U8/U10/U12)
- Size 5 – (U14+)
Any questions, feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.