Updated: March 18th 2014
Winter skills will end on March 22nd.
What to expect:
- Week 1 – Dribbling For Control
- Week 2 – Turns Off a Dribble
- Week 3 – Passing
- Week 4 – Dribbling For Speed/Beat a Defender
- Week 5 – Review/Fun Day
This year our Winter Skills Sessions will be run by PROformance Soccer Academy. Alex Fisher will be the same coach week to week for all sessions. He is currently the Men’s Assistant coach for UMASS Boston as well as the Boys U11 Premiere team for the Scorpions Soccer Club in Braintree, MA. WYS Head coaches and Assistant coaches are expected to help run the sessions if they are available that day.
If you have any questions about the sessions feel free to email Paul Bucelwicz.
Northeast Elementary school
70 Putney Ln, Waltham, MA 02451
Saturday January 4th – March 29th
There will be no indoor sessions the Saturday before and after Feb Vacation week.
If there is a cancellation due to weather conditions we will notify you via email and try our best to post the cancellation to our webpage.
Drop off/Pick up:
Players should show up 10 mins before their session and be ready to start on time. You can drop your child off – you do not need to stay in the gym while they are there but please pick them up on time and come inside to pick them up as we do not want any children outside unattended.
Jan 4th – Feb 8th:
- U8 Girls- 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM
- U10 Girls – 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- U8 Boys – 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM (Teams – 1:Black, 2:Tourq, 3:Navy, 4:Red)
- U8 Boys – 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM (Teams – 5:Forest Green, 6:White, 7:Orange, 8:Kelly Green)
- U10 Boys Teams 5-8 – 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM
- U10 Boys Teams 1-4 – 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM
- U10 Futsal – 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM (TBD)
March 1st – March 22nd:
- U12 Girls- 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM
- U12 Boys – 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- U14 Boys – 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM
- U14 Girls – 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM
- U16 Girls – 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM
- U10 Girls Practice – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- U10 Futsal – 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM
What to bring:
- Indoor soccer shoes or sneakers. Bring a change of sneakers for snowy or wet days.
- Socks & Shin Guards
Every player should have an age appropriate BALL
- Size 4 – (U8/U10/U12)
- Size 5 – (U14+)
Any questions, feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.