During the week long program, Revolution Academy coaches will use specialized training sessions to teach players the fundamentals of the game of soccer, with emphasis on a learning process that is characterized by repetition. The training sessions will be challenging, competitive, demanding and fun, giving players an insight into the professional academy environment and inspiring them to be the best players they can be.
Goalkeepers train with the Academy’s professional goalkeeper coaches, focusing on the four major components of goalkeeping: technical, psychological and physical training, during high paced sessions.
This Academy program is 12 hours of coaching, Monday-Thursday, for Developmental, Travel and Select Players aged 7-14
April 17-20 Foxboro MA 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Professional instruction from Revolution Academy Coaches
- Official Revolution Academy soccer ball
- Official Revolution Academy T-Shirt
- Two tickets to a Revolution match on Revolution Academy Night at Gillette Stadium
- ON FIELD HALFTIME participation in an Academy graduation ceremony at Gillette Stadium
- Spaulding Cinch Sack Pack
- Private observation of a Revolution training session
- One (1) $25 gift card to We Got Soccer redeemable for select adidas footwear